Plugin: (Apache) Log Viewer User-Level

fusionictnl

Verified User
DA Log View User-Level Plugin Expirimental in this STAGE!

User Log Viewer DA Plugin v1.4 13-OKT-2004 (GMT+1)

Use the above url in your DA Plugin Management to install (Admin-Level).

This plugin will give users the ability to view their "Apache","FTP" and "Mail" log files.

Let me know how it works

Last edited:
Didn't work at all for me =(

Warning: main(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/da.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/userlog/user/index.html on line 9 Warning: main(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/da.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/userlog/user/index.html on line 9 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/da.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/userlog/user/index.html on line 9 Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: httpsocket in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/userlog/user/index.html on line 11

I see at least two problems:
1)I don't use awstats
2)the plugin's name is in bold

Fixed problem (awstats :s)

Want to change BOLD ? edit: /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/hooks/user_txt.html and remove the <B> tags

Still not working.

Hangs a while using alot of resources and then I get a blank page (inside the template, not a white page).

Where do you get the blank page? when clicking on the button show log when selecting wich log to show ?

does this user has multiple domains ?

I've tried on accounts with one or two domains and both failed.

I have the blank page when I click on the plugin.

I did an upgrade and not a delete/install.

From install.sh:
Code:
chmod 755 $DOCUMENT_ROOT/hooks/alldomains.php
mkdir /etc/awstats
chown diradmin:diradmin /etc/awstats
chmod 777 /etc/awstats

;)

Phi1.

Quick question, doesn't DA already have these feature in the stats page at the very top :confused:

Completely broken ;)

Here is what I get with every domain name:
"We'll looks like a domain that doesn't belong to you ;)"

Strange :rolleyes:

Check if the domains under: /home/[user]/domains/[domains] are at this location :)

Check if the domains you want to view the log files from are in that path

Does it give errors @ all log files. And is the pulldown list correctly filled :p

Thx!

The pulldown is filled with the correct information, it's just that when selecting one log I get that strange error message.

I have changed some lines in the plugin. If you could re-install the plugin and give me the output line "Displaying logfile '/var/log/httpd/domains/xxxx (xxxx)' for 'xxxxx' "

;)

Last edited:
Back