DA-Enhanced-Pro - New Skin

dugalex

Verified User
I had some free time so I've created a new skin.

This one will update itself on DirectAdmin updates if saved as the "enhanced" skin.
I've used "files_custom.conf" for all edited files so they will not be overwritten by an update.
As my previous skin this one also comes with multiple colors.

Check it out on Github
Preview and Installation instructions can be found here.

Edit: I've changed the installation instructions so that it will not overwrite any existing "enhanced" files in case of a newer version of the skin, but to just add the custom ones instead.
I've also added instructions to save it as a "enhanced-pro" skin, but you will have to update the original enhanced files manually.

Download: DA-Enhanced-Pro 1.57.2.01 - 07/06/2019

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
2 dugalex

Why need replace the default "enhanced" skin? better save as another skin... With replace you be have many problem in future and after any directadmin update enhanced skin update to default style... its not usable...

You don't need to replace the enhanced skin but if you want the automatic updates then you do.

Please read above again where I said:
I've used "files_custom.conf" for all edited files so they will not be overwritten by an update.

That means, the custom files will not be overwritten and the skin will not revert to default style but will be up to date.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Sorry, It's not responsive or at least I didn't test it. It works almost exactly as the enhanced skin so I don't think it is.

Regards,
Alex

It has some bugs

Warning: file_get_contents(grep -P '^processor' /proc/cpuinfo|wc -l): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in - on line 57

Centos 6.6 64bit.
I can see the file throuh ssh and its filled...
file is owned by root:root with only r permissions (111 i think?).

It should be 444 but I think the skin might have wrong permissions.

All directories should be 755
All files should be 644
All files and directories should be owned by diradmin:diradmin

No luck at that point.
Can i see somewhere how it should work (in code)?
I'm not an expert skin programma yet. But know mine programming skills.

No SSH

Hi there,

I've got no SSH acces, but I do have file access. How would I install this skin than?

Back