suhosin.get.max_value_length

czotos

Verified User
Hi

I need to increase the value of suhosin.get.max_value_length from the default 512 to 2048.

I've done this in the /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini file like so and it works:

Code:
suhosin.get.max_value_length=2048

However, whenever I update PHP to a newer version using CustomBuild, it seems like the /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini file is restored to its original state. It does not keep any of the customizations.

Is there a way to permanently keep the customizations made to the /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini file?

Please advise, thanks.

Please add the setting to /usr/local/php55/lib/php.conf.d/11-suhosin.ini.

I have two directadmin servers and on both the same problem. I cannot change any settings on suhosin. I have configured two versions PHP First 5.5 and second 5.3.
If I change something in 10-directadmin.ini or if I add 11-suhosin.ini then nothing happend. phpinfo show me default settings.

Last edited:
After you modified INI file did you restart apache? php-fpm if used? Make sure to restart then in SSH console with

Code:
kill -9 <PID>
service restart <NAME>

it's required in some cases if apache fails to restart another way.

Yes, I restared apache every time when I change something.
I use 5.5 with mod_php
and second 5.3 with suphp
and mod_ruid2

Did you make sure that Apache restarted? Try and kill it and start again.

Check changes in console:

Code:
php -i | grep suhosin

Do you see a correct value?

No. I didn't see.

I change for example
suhosin.log.use-x-forwarded-for=On

When I check from console still I have Off.

It worked for me with:

Code:
echo "suhosin.log.use-x-forwarded-for=on" >> /usr/local/php56/lib/php.conf.d/99-custom.ini

Note, I use PHP 5.6. If it does not work for you, then either you change a wrong file or use wrong syntax.

Anyway I could check and fix it for you, please feel free to contact me privately if you want to get my service.

Today I've installed php5.6 and I found that my configuration folders and file php.ini is located on /usr/local/lib/php.conf.d
I changed settings on suhosin and everything is ok.

Back