Invalid login

SnakeMind

Verified User
Hi guys,

After searching the forum and browsing through all the old threads and trying those solutions, I decided to start a fresh topic since I am still not able to login using my admin account.
"Invalid login. Please verify your Username and Password"

I have tried to reset the password without result, I have rebooted the server during maintenance window without result, have tried to use the fix scripts using cli, all without result.
Is there a way to regain access to my admin panel without losing data?

I am running on a freebsd server, which is soon to be migrated to a new centos machine, but in order to migrate properly I need access :)

Any suggestion, is very welcome.

Yup, that was one of the first hits I got, no result. Space is not full, usersdir is not wrong, and like said, password reset didn't help either :(

What about #4 and #5? If they do not help, please open a ticket in tickets.directadmin.com.

Sorry, but as for #5, time is okay, only thing from #4 that I am not sure of is the binaries, but I didn't make any changes in the software after I was still able to login.
Will open a ticket, have even tried to upgrade to custombuild 2, but that doesn't help either :(

Back