Everybody know when directadmin release new skin?

Since there's no changelog or version history, I'd take this "90%" with a grain of salt.

The todo list isn't that big, considering everything there is, so I guess the 90% would be accurate. However since it doesn't specify anything related to a time schedule, it could be 90% forever :D. Just gotta wait I guess.

Hi guys!

Sorry to keep you all waiting :) The new Filemanger is quite complex (all live ajax with inline updates, etc), hence there is a bit of a delay.
So there are some last minute design changes as a result, along with internal changes to DA to accommodate that.
We'll be releasing the demo for viewing (not downloading) first to get feedback, and will do all of the translations while we get feedback (En is currently hardcoded, so will just swap strings to LANG_ tokens).

Progress is being made on a daily basis, and I'll be setting the "last updated" in the evolution.php as we go along.

There is also a full translation system which will be run in a database, allowing everyone to contribute language string changes (with a trust/voting system), making for one single unified area, where language packs are much more easily updated/managed.
It should also allow for integration into DA to 1-click install new language packs. It's design is just being laid out now, so implementation will be later.

John

Hi, the new evolution skin looks impressive, may I help translating the spanish version?.

An update would be great. Some of our clients have been asking since the end of summer when the new skin will be available..

The Dev team is working on the file manager that is taking longer than expected because of all the functionality that it has.
This is what i know ;)

Best regards

I didn't check the code in the skin, but it may have a check for some option that are present on latest DA and not in the previous one, please try to update DA to the latest stable version.

Best regards

Back