Everybody know when directadmin release new skin?

It's development seems to have come to a halt. Too bad, the current 'enhanced' skin seems to have come straight from the 70's. The last Directadmin update was also almost 4 months ago... is DA dead?

Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth the wait :)

We're actually busier than ever, the next release of DirectAdmin is going to be rather large, huge number of changes/improvements, which might actually get release before the new skin is fully ready.

John

The last Directadmin update was also almost 4 months ago... is DA dead?

Is something broken that you're in desperate need of an update? Never heard of the quote: "If it aint broken, don't try to fix it" :)

I agree with you on the skin. But it's very functional and there's not a thing that I'm missing. Only the look could use a do-over.

I'm just hoping that the http://www.site-helper.com/ page get's an overhaul together with the new skin to match the look of the system for my clients.

Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth the wait :)

We're actually busier than ever, the next release of DirectAdmin is going to be rather large, huge number of changes/improvements, which might actually get release before the new skin is fully ready.

John

Thanks John, can't wait!

Is there an option to get on to test at the moment

Is there an option to get on to test at the moment ? We are from Poland

I have never seen anything like his, I've been waiting for this skin to jump and install DirectAdmin in one of my servers so I could have other panel option as the other theme look from 2001, it's been MONTHS, finally I've decided to go with Plesk Onyx.

I understand you may be busy or even you may need more money, but if you don't hurry up you won't attract new clients!! I was really rooting for DirectAdmin and that theme. Hopefully people isn't as tired as I am and give you a shot once released.

I have never seen anything like his, I've been waiting for this skin to jump and install DirectAdmin in one of my servers so I could have other panel option as the other theme look from 2001, it's been MONTHS, finally I've decided to go with Plesk Onyx.
Bit of topic of course, but what made you migrate to Plesk and how is it stacking up to DirectAdmin? It sure looks a lot more modern on first sight.

Back