Images for Enhanced Skin in Spanish

dec

Verified User
I have translated all the images from the enhanced skin to the Spanish Language. :cool:

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• enhaced_images_sp.zip
    172.8 KB · Views: 710
I want to make them in German, but I can't find PSD files or something to edit.

Can you help me?

S4rz said:
I want to make them in German, but I can't find PSD files or something to edit.

Can you help me?

There is not psd files for the images, at least not on the tar files you get from this skin. Basically you have to edit them by your self with photoshop..

I think i have some PSDs for header, left column titles and reseller sections...

Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• enhanced_psd.zip
    130.4 KB · Views: 540
rldev said:
Dec,
Do you plan on translating the skin as well?

I did the customer and reseller side of the skin (no need for the admin part)..

Is not a master piece but haven heard a complain yet :D

Give me some time to put the files together.

Dec

Let me ask again. Is anyone in the world working on the Enhanced skin in Spanish? :) Sorry for the repeated post but I have asked in several different posts in the forum and nobody has confirmed.

Ya, I would be interested in a spanish skin as well. I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to get it either ;)

I doubt you will ever get a answer on this. It seems to be some secret DA society :)

I think that if someone were working on it, they'd reply.

What are you asking for, all 1,861 forum members to write and say "no"?
:)
It'd be one heck of a thread, but with absolutely no useful information.

Jeff

Don't worry about it. I started work on it myself. Along with about 8 other languages. So give me until the end of the week and I should have something done.

Jeff,
Take it easy on me pal :) I ask because I see people doing things suggesting they are working on it, but nobody actually stating that they are until now. Mike that is very good news, keep us posted. I'm sure many of us would have no problem compensating you for your work.

Peaple, we had translated time ago (client/reseller). Enjoy

Attachments

• langes-enhanced.zip
    31 KB · Views: 1,036
Back