Load static files with errors

ShinJii

Verified User
Hi,
I'm using newest DA on CentOS7 + CB 2.0 + php 7 + nginx_apache +clamav + csf

My problem is really weird and annoying - static files like mp3/mp4/pdf are not loaded correctly.. I mean for example in HTML5 tags like <video><audio> or using PDF library...it's 8 of 10 times loaded with errors like "file is corrupted" and sometimes successful, but on my other server those files are always loaded fine.... so WTF?! Any suggestions? I have everything in mime_types in nginx.conf etc.
Weirdest part is with PDF files - in firefox they are always loaded but in chrome/opera they're not :), on other server they're fine (with chrome/opera)... I have no clue what's going on... please help me.

Videos are loaded ok (with length and screen) but after click "play" it's "error with network", with PDF is something like never ending "waiting for blablabla.com". In attachments are screens.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-11-15 23-42-21.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-11-15 23-42-21.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2016-11-15 23-43-10.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-11-15 23-43-10.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hello,

Resolve quickly? Well you might need to remove nginx in such a case (that might be the easiest solution and solve the issue)...

Hello,

Resolve quickly? Well you might need to remove nginx in such a case (that might be the easiest solution and solve the issue)...

Yeah, I changed in CB from nginx_apache to apache but nothing changes... even after restart httpd service.

Changed? Did you rebuild software and configuration?

./build update
./build apache
./build rewrite_confs

Back