php 7.1 and xmlrpc

Sygmoral

Verified User
I installed php 7 for the first time on my live server today, as php2_release on mode php-fpm. Woo, it's working!

But I need the xmlrpc module and I don't manage to get it installed. Adding --with-xmlrpc \ works perfectly fine for php5.6 (my php1_release on mod_php), but adding the exact same line to the configure.php71 file does not. When I try phpinfo, it does not mention the xmlrpc module as installed, while it does on 5.6.

It's supposed to be supported, so why might it fail to install? Is there a log or something about the build process that might give me more information?

(I know there are libraries that can emulate the same functionality, but of course getting the module to work would be preferable)

Well, looks like I just figured it out... I was editing the config file in "/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/ap2", but as I am using this second php version as php-fpm, I had to look in "/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/fpm". I had not used php-fpm before, so didn't think of that.

Back