Ui/ux

Excel

Hello!

The fact of deciding to make something new (and DirectAdmin deserve it) is the greatest part of the work :)

I like the the new interface, except I believe it needs some improvement, specially the "user interface" for the demo_user dashboard/interface.

I believe the layout is the key player, I assume that the dashboard need to have some ready icons in front, exactly after the login, separated by categories, without the need to search/seek with the cascade menu.

Besides, colours contrast need to be adjusted as well.

All the best!

Hello,

Yes now time to upgrade skin.

With it when I evaluate new skin it have to be:
- more impressive
- responsive
- icons and font - graphic proportions have to be better
- need professional retouch for competitive fight

conclusion
I dont thing so... it has got great success skin that we already use.
The new one have to be much better for all than it.

Suggestions for improvement are welcome if you have any :)

Hello,

It's not easy to tell all with just couple of words. Multi page design and for all system.
I can suggest to creator of new skin have to professional support about graphic design from an art director.

I don´t agree.

The new evolution skin is actually very good. Quiet colors and very clear. Of course it takes some time getting used to compared to the old look. Something can always be improved, but graphically it is excellent. Don´t forget it is a Web Hosting Control Panel which should be clear and easy to use.

I can not say anything else then: Keep up the good work :)

Hello

the standards that should be in graphic arts are not discussed. this design is not something to be argued as good or bad for me. it is not the personal views that are relevant. That's why professional perspective is necessary. Have you ever seen a professional panel of professional merchants collecting a user panel openly? The user experience pattern is taken into consideration, but this is the result of the collection of gathered teachings and focus group research. even if not one of them can benefit from the accumulation of experts in this business.

what is excellent and why? May you explain it in graphic terminology and user experience perspective? Or maybe you can explain in factor value chart for business not in art?
But I can tell it about 5 hours. Because its my job.
I like directadmin and want it always better. Its a really professional evaluation.

Regards.

Suggestion on Menu

Hello,

I'm new only but i want to give a suggestion on the new skin ,
And i'm happy to see a new skin at directadmin

Suggestion on Style of menu

When it Open with dropdown for Sub Link

HbGzhzO.png

this is close menu with ICON to maximize the space of dashboard

0EttE2z.png

Back