Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Varnish Plugin for Directadmin with SSL Caching

Quote Originally Posted by ditto View Post
    Thanks! Just want to make sure I don't misunderstand you, and you don't misunderstand me:

I am not sure what "granularity" means here. But all I would need is to be able to have Varnish disabled as default for all existing and new domains and subdomains, so that end users that want to use Varnish on one or more domain, can enabled it themself for the domains they want.
    Yes, we're definitely on the same page. But to clarify what I said, granularity just means disable/enable Varnish per domain (vs per DA account). So worded differently, here's what we've come up with so far (slightly compacted):

0. Varnish is, by default, disabled for all domains after installation and for newly added domain

2. Users can enable Varnish for one or more of their domains via their DA account's page

2.1 Users can re-disable Varnish again for one or more of their domains (if they had enabled it)

Quote Originally Posted by ditto View Post
    It seems what you list (0, 1 and 2) is what I want and need. And would love to be more competitive in my business by offering my shared hosting clients the option to enable Varnish for the domains they like. Please be aware that we offer each customer account in DirectAdmin with a high limit of addon domains. We do not need to be able to disable Varnish on account basis, only to have it being disabled as default on all domains in every accounts, so customer can choose to enable it on some of the domains they want it on. I am sure you understood me correct. You got my hopes up now! Please reply to this thread when/if you add this feature. It would be great to offer Varnish caching!
    I'll keep you posted on progress here.

Thanks
    - Professionally Managed Dedicated Clusters: https://www.unixy.net/
    - Varnish HTTP(s) Accelerator Plugin - Faster than Litespeed, Nginx, & Lighttpd! Read & Watch!
    - Cachoid - Breakneck Website Load Speed & Performance in 10 seconds

@UNIXy, Thats perfect! I am looking forward to start offering it on my servers!

Does it work with CloudLinux and PHP Selector?

Quote Originally Posted by UNIXy View Post
    Yes, we're definitely on the same page. But to clarify what I said, granularity just means disable/enable Varnish per domain (vs per DA account). So worded differently, here's what we've come up with so far (slightly compacted):

0. Varnish is, by default, disabled for all domains after installation and for newly added domain

2. Users can enable Varnish for one or more of their domains via their DA account's page

2.1 Users can re-disable Varnish again for one or more of their domains (if they had enabled it)

I'll keep you posted on progress here.

Thanks
    It's been 4 months now, and still you have not posted about any progress.

i have send numerous of emails on their website. no response. ;/
    i guess they do not develop the plugin anymore it seems dead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12