is spam assassin blocking words like wedding?

Hitdossier

I am wondering if spam assassin is blocking words like wedding or trouwen (=dutch)?
I want to use that word for email for my upcoming wedding.
But emails send to the emailadress that starts with wedding are not received.
if they are in the spam list, can I modify that list so I will receive the emails?

I hope some one is able to help me.

thanks in advance.

Hello,

Are you a server with Directadmin owner or renter? Or you are a customer of a shared hosting company which offers Directadmin as a control panel for their clients?

Anyway you can check filter settings and spamassassin settings in your account at user level in Directadmin. Try and disable all filters and spamassassin temporary and see if the situation changes. If it does not help then mail logs should be analysed. You won't have access to mail logs if you don't have either root access to the server or admin level access in Directadmin. You might need to contact hosting company support if you use a shared hosting from a 3rd party company.

Please give us answers so we could assist you further.

Standaard wordt "trouwen" niet geblokkeerd.

I'll keep on going in English because this forum is English language.
If you encounter issues using these words, please check Zeiter's comment/advise. However, it can also depend on who you are sending to.
It seems Ziggo has the spamfilter rather strict. It's not 100% perfect yet and together with the abuse department, things can be fixed so normal lines or words get passed the spamfilter.

So it can be al kinds of issues which blocks the mail.
And it also could be other issues preventing the mail to arrive where you want it to go.

Feel free to contact me via pm in Dutch if you like, maybe we can test it sending mails to my accounts.

Back