Issue with roundcube 1.2.5

Scott DeLeury

Verified User
Was trying to update with the latest versions on a CentOS 7 system, and am receiving the following error:

Code:
./build roundcube
/usr/bin/mysqlshow: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Inserting data to mysql and creating database/user for roundcube...
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Database created, da_roundcube password is xxxxxx
Editing roundcube configuration...
Replacing mod_php5 with mod_php7 in .htaccess
Roundcube 1.2.5 has been installed successfully.
Executing database schema update.
Updating database schema (2013011000)... [FAILED]
done.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Ran into this exact same thing again with the 1.3.0 update, so it appears something is amiss. I'm logged on as root, however, prior to 1.2.5 I was pretty sure it processed any mysql as da_admin (for which I know the password is correct), so I'd like to figure out what is causing this specifically as I want to make sure all the schema changes are in place.

Anyone have any ideas?

You probably have a /root/.my.cnf file or something similar because DA don't use user "root" but user "da_admin" using the data present in /usr/local/directadmin/conf/mysql.conf

If that it is not used it usually means there is a .my.cnf file which override those settings.

Check that.

Best regards

Back