How can you sell/transfer your DA Lifetime License?

mvulcan

Verified User
I have 2 DA Lifetime licenses that I no longer need.
I've seen some posts here of other users buying/selling used licenses.

How would I go about transferring them to another user?

I hadn't really looked much into the price yet. I saw a few posts here asking for about 1/2 the price of buying the lifetime license new - I'd be happy with that.

I was hoping someone with experience in either buying or selling a used license would be able to let me know how that works.

As a potential buyer it would be nice to know if it is indeed allowed and what procedure should be followed, so a public response would be appreciated.

First you ask at DA if you are allowed to sell your licenses.

After that, you post on the forums that you are selling your licens for a certain price. Do not mention any id's yet.

When somebody contacts you and you reach an agreement on price, you give that person the license id (only that, nothing else) per pm or email so he can check and verify with DA that this is a valid license and is allowed to be sold.

After verification, the payment is done and you can ask DA staff to transfer the license to the buyer.

Ok, I got confirmation from DirectAdmin sales, my licenses are valid external licenses so no issue in selling and transferring them.

Anyone interested in purchasing the lifetime licenses, PM me.

Both licenses for $150 each.

Just an FYI - I have received a few PM's already, and am in communication with the them in order received.
I have accepted an offer, and am in the process of selling the licenses.
Thanks

Just an FYI - I have received a few PM's already, and am in communication with the them in order received.
I have accepted an offer, and am in the process of selling the licenses.
Thanks

I am very much interested in buying and would like both or even one.
I need this urgently please.

Payment method via verified paypal immediately.

Back