php2_release=7.1
php2_mode=php-fpm

Current:
Code:
php1_release=7.1
php1_mode=php-fpm
php2_release=5.6
php2_mode=mod_php

Now, when doing ./build update & versions with Custombuild, I'm getting this notice;
Code:
Latest version of PHP (mod_php): 5.6.31
Installed version of PHP (mod_php): 7.1.8

PHP 5.6 (mod_php) 7.1.8 to 5.6.31 update is available.

How to fix?

After changing the values in options.conf, I did do "./build php d (or 'n')".
Should I try building PHP again?

Or should Apache be rebuild as well also, before php?

Also, I think I could by now also get rid of the 2nd (php5.6) all together as all the domains have been running on php7.1 for a number of time without issues anymore.

I'm still dealing with a mismatched Imagick-install which throws a Notice, so losing the 2nd PHP-install could simplify trouble shooting perhaps.

Please try using mod_php as 1st version of PHP, or setting the 2nd one to be php-fpm. Does that fix the problem?

And leave the php-versions at their current release, like so? :

Code:
php1_release=7.1
php1_mode=mod_php
php2_release=5.6
php2_mode=php-fpm

I thought php7.1 couldn't use mod_php for some reason, or am I confused with mod_php not being able to be installed in 2 releases?

Just changed only the php-modes, rebuild "php d" and no more errors are shown.

Only php7.1.8 got downloaded 'again' after "./build update".

> ./build update
Code:
Downloading		php-7.1.8.tar.gz...
--2017-08-20 01:14:56--  http://files6.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/php-7.1.8.tar.gz
Resolving files6.directadmin.com... 2001:16e8:1:c:62:148:174:106, 62.148.174.106
Connecting to files6.directadmin.com|2001:16e8:1:c:62:148:174:106|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 20419420 (19M) [application/x-gzip]
Saving to: “/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.1.8.tar.gz”

100%[======================================================================================================================================>] 20,419,420  17.3M/s   in 1.1s    

2017-08-20 01:14:58 (17.3 MB/s) - “/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.1.8.tar.gz” saved [20419420/20419420]

> ./build versions
Code:
Latest version of PHP 5.6: 5.6.31
Installed version of PHP 5.6: 5.6.31

Latest version of PHP (mod_php): 7.1.8
Installed version of PHP (mod_php): 7.1.8

php5.6 is running php-fpm
php7.1 is running mod_php

It would be great if you could attach the output of "sh -x ./build update", if it re-downloads PHP every time. Thank you!

Tried "sh -x ./build update" on the first attempt, but it did not download php.
Had a look at "./build versions" and only showed an update for MariaDB 10.2.8. (did not see the Maria-update getting downloaded).

Then did "./build update", 2 more times, and suddenly it downloaded php again.
Did "sh -x ./build update" right after, but no downloads.

Did ./build clean and "sh -x ./build update", then it downloaded php again; Output added as attachment (Only changed servername)

Attachments

• BuildUpdate-Output.zip
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
Fixed in CB 2.0 rev. 1696, it will be available on DA fileservers soon :)

Not sure which revision nr. I'm on (don't see it in Build. How to check?) but PHP (7.1.8) got downloaded again today.
I used CB yesterday and didn't see php get downloaded again, but today it did.

Not sure which revision nr. I'm on (don't see it in Build. How to check?) but PHP (7.1.8) got downloaded again today.
I used CB yesterday and didn't see php get downloaded again, but today it did.

With:

[root@web01 custombuild]# ./build version
2.0.0 (rev: 1695)

Is 1696 coming soon?

PHP also downloaded again on my system. Every time there is an update available (for any software package) the php tar file is deleted and when you execute ./build update the file is off course downloaded because it doesn't exists. Tested it today:

- Got the daily cron update email for Dovecot
- Checked the custombuild folder for the php-7.1.8.tar.gz file, it didn't exist
- Executed ./build update, php file was downloaded
- Executed ./build dovecot
- Checked custombuild folder, php file again was deleted and didn't exist
- Executed ./build update and the php file was downloaded again

So every time there is an update, php source file is deleted. Maybe a bug in the cleaning functionalities?:confused: Checked it this week and the file existed the whole time, because there was no update. It would be very nice if this can be fixed because this is causing so much unnecessary traffic.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Tried looking in the Build-file itself but didn't show a revision version.
I should have just typed "./build" or like you said "./build version".

Most issues with PHP downloading every time are now fixed on my system with the latest CB revision :)

- Not deleting and re downloading the file every time there is any update available
- Not downloading the file again (when it already exists) when executing ./build php
- After updating PHP the old (7.1.8) file is deleted and the 7.1.9 file is still there

So no more wasted traffic :)

Back