LetsEncrypt update to 1.0.13 is available

ikkeben

Verified User

( but please take care of update script plugin to have also old versionnr from "oldnr" ) L2.0.0 (rev: 1695)
;)

( but please take care of update script plugin to have also old versionnr from "oldnr" ) L2.0.0 (rev: 1695)
;)

Not sure what you mean with your last remark. I see LE 1.0.13 as an update available in CB. Is it safe to update?

I mean in userpanel of the custombuild plugin where you see updates.

It is not saying from what versionnr the update is. ( so the installed version you can't see there) this is for other software as curl update you can read update from "version oldnr" to "version newnr"

So you can read wich is the version that is installed before you going to update, could be handy for some reasons if it is important...

It is a minor thing but if doing this for some, i think better do display the oldversion nrs for all software updates? ;)

Don't update to 1.0.14! It broke my whole website and it was rather tedious to return to 1.0.13 (letsencrypt.sh doesn't respect custom versions, custombuild will always download the latest version)

e is 65537 (0x10001)
Checking Certificate Private key match... Match!
/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/letsencrypt.sh: 615: /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/letsencrypt.sh: Syntax error: redirection unexpected

I did not notice any problems with version 1.0.14, however version 1.0.15 is now released. Maybe it solves your problem.

Last edited:
Checking Certificate Private key match... Match!
/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/letsencrypt.sh: 615: /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/letsencrypt.sh: Syntax error: redirection unexpected

We just had a certificate auto-renewal result in the same error, using LE 1.0.14. Best to upgrade to 1.0.15?

Back