PHP 7 installation files left untouched in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild

trover

Verified User
Hi,
I think there is a issue in custombuild with PHP 7.x
Anytime you do upgrade to new version, PHP installation files left untouched in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild

screen shot:
php-7-dir-issue.jpg

It does not happen to me. PHP 7 source folder is deleted after I recompile PHP. So it must be related to different settings then.

Code:
#CustomBuild Settings
custombuild=2.0
autover=no
bold=no
clean=yes
cleanapache=no
clean_old_tarballs=no
clean_old_webapps=no
downloadserver=files1.directadmin.com

Code:
#CustomBuild Settings
custombuild=2.0
autover=no
bold=no
clean=yes
cleanapache=no
clean_old_tarballs=no
clean_old_webapps=no
downloadserver=files1.directadmin.com

I try with this settings, but not affected!

@trover, Please make sure you understand that with these settings you will need to run ./build update manually every time. It will not be done automatically for you anymore. Also with these settings you will need to manually delete old tarballs and old webapps files (awstats, roundcube and phpmyadmin for example). If you are not prepared for that, please don't copy my settings blindly. :)

@ditto, sure i run ./build update & ./build clean manually but PHP source folders not deleted.
NO I'm not staying with your settings. ( only one round was set to review! :eek: )

Hmm. Strange. Could it be a bug that only happen on some OS? I am running CentOS 7.x, are you also on CentOS? What about custombuild version, are you running Custombuild 2 or older? Maybe best to let DirectAdmin support have a look at your server?

Ah, that make some sense. I am running PHP 7.0.x, so it might only affect PHP 7.1.x then. If it's not already done, someone should open a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com

Back