directadmin and cloudlinux conflict : libtool version mismatch

Ghadamyari

Verified User
custombuild cant update softwares on my da server and It fails to compile suphp with the following error :

Code:
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../src  -DLINUX -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -I/usr/include/apache -I/usr/include/apache -pthread -DSUPHP_PATH_TO_SUPHP=\"/usr/local/suphp/sbin/suphp\" -DSUPHP_USE_USERGROUP -g -O2 -MT mod_suphp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/mod_suphp.Tpo -c -o mod_suphp.lo mod_suphp.c

[B]libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.4.6, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6b.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.4.6
libtool: and run autoconf again.
[/B]
make[3]: *** [mod_suphp.lo] Error 63
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/suphp-0.7.2/src/apache2'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/suphp-0.7.2/src'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/suphp-0.7.2/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

all yum packages are updated and I have the following libtool installed by cloudlinux :

Code:
libtool-ltdl-2.2.6-15.5.el6.x86_64
libtool-2.2.6-15.5.el6.x86_64

I tried to manually install libtool and m4 from custombuild and running the build all again but the same error happened :

Code:
./build clean
./build libtool
./build m4
./build all d

UPDATE 1:

I see the following error in custombuild :

Code:
./build: line 8328: ../suphp-0.7.2-cagefs.am.patch: No such file or directory

This file suphp-0.7.2-cagefs.am.patch is missing in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/, it's apparently a bug in custombuild then (Im using the last available version) . I tried extracting the file from ea-apache24-mod_suphp-0.7.2-17.el6.cloudlinux.src.rpm but it didn't fix the issue

Last edited:
Just curious, if you are using CloudLinux already, why not using lsphp instead of suphp?

Back