DirectAdmin 1.52.0 has been release - Important security fix!

Flooded with this "/usr/local/directadmin/dataskq: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" after the DA 1.52.0 update (Debian 7).

How to fix it??

Kind regards,
Jan

Last edited:
Yes, I think I have the wrong OS selected in the Client Area, did some tests with Debian 9.

The problem is that the new DA Cilent Area Login does not any more allow Firefox to save the password and I have lost it.

My email seems also be down because of this OS selection issue so I cant reset the password to Client Area....

Did send my CID and LID thru https://directadmin.com/contacts.php, please change the OS for the LID.

Kind regards,
Jan

Last edited:
Yes, either the contact form or a ticket would work.

Also, don't quote me on it, but I believe you can override the license OS in the daupdate script, with a specific OS request, eg:
Code:
wget -O update.tar.gz 'https://www.directadmin.com/cgi-bin/daupdate?lid=123&uid=456&os=Debian 7 64'
where the os value can be taken from the OS selector dropdown when ordering a new license (view html source to see the list).

Unfortunately that license override function did not work. Used the value from OS selector dropdown

Please update my LID to Debian 7 64 ASAP and please include the OS override function to daupdate script so that this kind of situations could be solved fast and easily.

Kind regards,
Jan

Last edited:
Found the password to the Client Area.

All is working OK now.

As said in prevous mail please include the OS override function to daupdate script so that this kind of situations could be solved fast and easily.

Kind regards,
Jan

Last edited:
When trying to override OS in a wget query I got:

HTTP/1.1 200 OKDate: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 18:24:35 GMT
Server: Apache/2
x-return-code: unauthorized
Vary: User-Agent
Content-Length: 45
Content-Type: text/html

* You are not allowed to run this program *

even if os= defines the same OS version as it's set in a License:

daupdate?redirect=ok&uid=12345&lid=6789&os=ES 6.0 64
daupdate?redirect=ok&uid=12345&lid=6789&os=ES%206.0%2064

So this feature is not enabled for all users?

Back