DirectAdmin 1.52.1 has been released

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

DirectAdmin 1.52.1 has been released.
https://www.directadmin.com/versions.php?version=1.521000

This is mainly a bug-fix release, plus the last of json items for the new skin, before more intensive skin testing begins.

Also, I have been slowing pushing update requests to all servers older than 1.52.0. We do not normally do this, but have been to ensure everyone has at least 1.52.0.
With this release, you might get pushed from 1.52.0 to 1.52.1, no big deal, but just be aware that it's not a new policy to always update everyone, we only push updates when there is a major need, like security fixes (1.52.0).
So once we're reasonably sure all servers that have done a recent license update have been updated, we'll stop doing update pushes.

Note that CB2 can automatically check and update DA for you, if you want to go that route.
See the "crontab" options in the CB2 documentation and #3 from the basic system security

John

why does CB always offer a DOWNgrade after upgrade?
is it just timing due to crons or is there a missing check?

The versions.txt must be updated before it can see the new version, as it's also set there.
So ./build update should do the trick.
But there is also the rsync time, so files1 is the master, and all others take up to 24 hours to sync up.
Should be able to ignore that.

Either way, we've never downgraded DA itself.

The versions.txt must be updated before it can see the new version, as it's also set there.
So ./build update should do the trick.
But there is also the rsync time, so files1 is the master, and all others take up to 24 hours to sync up.
Should be able to ignore that.

Either way, we've never downgraded DA itself.

ok, looks to be versions.txt update timing that presents like this.
got a vps I test stuff on that runs crons more frequently and msg disappeared after cron run.
as long as accidentally clicking button doesn't force a downgrade I am fine

There are no downgrades. If it tried to download a new update.tar.gz pack, no matter what the versions say, you'll always get the latest version of DA.
John

what??

./build versions :

15g2xaa.jpg

;);););)

Back