An error occurred during the backup (id=1)

kaantukek

Verified User
I do an automatic remote server backup of all accounts

what is the solution to this problem?

Code:
User admin has been backed up. <2:05:02>
User xxxxx has been backed up. <2:10:50>
ftp_upload.php exit code: 28
ftp_upload.php output: curl: (28) FTP response timeout
curl return code: 28
<2:42:28>
User xxxxx has been backed up. <2:42:29>
User xxxxx has been backed up. <2:42:31>
User xxxxx has been backed up. <2:42:33>
User xxxxx has been backed up. <2:53:33>
ftp_upload.php exit code: 28
ftp_upload.php output: curl: (28) FTP response timeout
curl return code: 28
<4:00:35>
User xxxxx has been backed up. <4:02:47>

Although a backup error has occurred, the upload of valid backups would have still been attempted to ftps://xxxxx /2017-11-01/2017-11-22 <4:08:46>

FTP has lost connection, can be a network problem, happens to me sometimes

If your server fails to connect to a FTP server then you should either try and the solve connectivity issue, or find another FTP server for backups.

i cant see the file size here but i have several client s with at least 4 gb of backup separately and normally never give problems
This is an network problem so im not sure if you cant fix this by your self

The picture shows, that your server created backups and copied/moved them to a backup storage within 20 minutes. I'm not sure what you tried to show with it. So what is that? If one server has issues with connecting to your FTP server and another one connects fine, it has nothing to do with Directadmin.

I've seen a lot of similar issues with FTP storage from Hetzner and it has never been related to Directadmin at all.

You can try and modify an upload script which is used by Directadmin, and change timeouts. Check this https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=111 to get an idea on how Directadmin works with it.

Then you could try and run ftp upload manually: https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=502 in order to see what goes wrong.

Hello dear, kaantukek

I have similar problem more than 3 months i tried all to disable ipv6_spi in my CSF, you probably have csf installed. than tried to add port range 30000:35000 in TCP_OUT for ip4 and it was ok for few days than problem still occurs again, and I see in iptable logs that it tried to connect via some ports like 61035 etc... so I increased the port range in TCP_OUT up to: 65535, and for now all is ok. The same backing up to hetzner storage box.

Back