Translations

In russian translate has error (%<space>var_name):

#: ./src/js/pages/user/domains/edit.vue:12
msgid "Modify %{domain}"
msgstr "************************е************************ь % {domain}"

And why is the capital letter used differently? It looks stupid. It's worth determining - or using the Great Letters everywhere in the menu, or Everywhere use small

@Amoled,

I believe s0laris has created a translation into Russian, so please feel free to contact him directly. And these forums do not support Cyrillic, so you might want to upload an image with the error you are referring to.

Translit:

Razrabot4iki paneli ne znayut Russky yazik. Perevod delayut rebuata iz Rossii ili Ukrainy. S nimi nado svyaz derjat. Dumayu, 4to eto s0laris.

In russian translate has error (%<space>var_name):

#: ./src/js/pages/user/domains/edit.vue:12
msgid "Modify %{domain}"
msgstr "************************е************************ь % {domain}"

And why is the capital letter used differently? It looks stupid. It's worth determining - or using the Great Letters everywhere in the menu, or Everywhere use small

Hello.

I just fix this and some other errors. Latest version of russian translation is here: https://github.com/tuthost/directadmin-evolution-ru

This is just the beginning of the translation and there is still a lot of work ahead.
If you want to help - let me know about all the errors found in the Russian translation - I'll fix it.

Hi,
Somebody have begin the translate in french or Directadmin support will do this translate ?
Somebody is interested to do a sharing job
regards

Back