php-fpm missing include path for php 7.2

akadi81

Verified User
Hello,

I guess files like /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/USER/php/php-fpmXX.conf is missing include path for php 72 (/usr/local/php72/lib/)
And 56 is twice, instead of 53?!

[prgser]
user = $pool
group = $pool
listen = /usr/local/php72/sockets/$pool.sock
listen.owner = $pool
listen.group = apache
listen.mode = 660
pm = ondemand
pm.max_children = 50
pm.process_idle_timeout = 20
php_admin_value[sendmail_path] = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f [email protected]
php_admin_value[open_basedir] = /home/prgser/:/tmp/:/var/tmp/:/usr/local/php56/lib/:/usr/local/php54/lib/:/usr/local/php55/lib/:/usr/local/php56/lib/:/usr/local/php70/lib/:/usr/local/php71/lib/:/usr/local/lib/php/
php_admin_value[mail.log] = /home/prgser/.php/php-mail.log
security.limit_extensions = .php .php52 .php53 .php54 .php55 .php56 .php60 .php70 .php71 .php72

Am i right?

Last edited:
Hello,

The include_path is not changed by Directadmin and it has a default value. It's not set in /usr/local/php*/lib/php.ini

The Directadmin PHP-FPM template does not have it in /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/php-fpm.conf either.

So it seems you are right.

If you want to re-define it feel free to use either global php.ini or individual php-fpmXX.conf files.

Thanks for the report.
File updated to have this line:
Code:
|?OPEN_BASEDIR_PATH=`HOME`/:/tmp/:/var/tmp/:/usr/local/php`PHP_VER`/lib/:/usr/local/php54/lib/:/usr/local/php55/lib/:/usr/local/php56/lib/:/usr/local/php70/lib/:/usr/local/php71/lib/:/usr/local/php72/lib/:/usr/local/lib/php/|
but you might notice this bit:
Code:
/usr/local/php`PHP_VER`/lib/
so if you are runinng php 7.2, it would show up first in the list.

So the first entry is dynamic, and the other entries are there for all other cases.
In theory, we don't need the dynamic version at all, but in this case, it would have saved us in the even php 7.2 was actually used.

Shouldn't matter too much either way.. but 7.2 is now in the list (for next release, or pre-release now).
But as mentioned, if you are using php 7.2, then it would already have been listed first.

This is also why you see duplicate entries, dynamic+static path instances.

John

Back