Critical bug/error

Awd

Verified User
Hi,

There is a critical bug in the new skin. When a service is "down" or you stop a service, the service page is not accessible anymore. It generates an error code. See printscreen.

Untitled.png

This is very dangerous, as you can´t see which service has stopped and you can´t start the service (except through ssh if you know what service has stopped). You can easily test it, for example, just stop proftpd of pureftp service and you will get stuck in an error screen. In this case you know what service has stopped. But in most cases you don´t know and first have to find out manually.

SOLVED. On another server I could not reproduce the same error. I updated (again) the DA pre-release binaries ans evolution skin and it is solved.
Is it possible to publish somewhere if there is an update of the new evolution skin. I am testing it on several servers, but still guessing if I have latest update on a server. To avoid reporting false bugs it would help if we know for sure that we have latest release running.

Demo server always has latest release of the skin (ver= can be seen in HTML source). Before reporting a bug it's always recommended to make sure you have latest DA pre-release binaries and skin on the system.

Back