Exim and Junk mail with Microsoft

Totally going off on a tangent.

I'm not sure the SMTP banner is really a factor for anything bad..... If it was, GSuite domains would suffer.

And what happens if I add
Code:
[I]include:_spf.laws-hosting.co.uk[/I]
for all client spf records. Any diverse affects?

No worries on my behalve Peter. I only had the impression that you were worried and maybe (justly) a bit frustrated about the incapacity to be able to do anything about it, while you have most things configured the correct way.
I hope "incapacity" is the correct word. English is not my native language. I didn't feel any arrogance at any moment, so no problem. ;)
If you feel I might have reply'd a bit firm, that's wasn't ment that way but could be caused only because I experience the same frustration about that because it happened to me the other month and it worries me that MS has a so big power position even while hosters are doing everything correctly, hence maybe a bit of a tone of strong in my words. Has nothing to do with you personally!

Yes I've read that too last month. But did what I stated in this thread and still it got fixed. So it's not always how they write on the internet. You have to get lucky.

It's only if they don't help you... you're f**ked. Because then you need new ip's. It's a problem that 1 big company can do this. :(

It's a problem that 1 big company can do this. :(

Agree that the BIG... can do this and asking for money to get whitelisted and so on.

We have for example a website companyname where the word "play" is in it, depending how spam filters are configured and how many times that name is in mail it is marked as spam.

But nothing to do with gambling or xx you're still f"cked then. ;)

When sent 100-200 mail via server user to ms accounts. if recipients click its not spam, after that ask for why my mails goes spam to support team.

Than they says:

Conditionally mitigated
88.41.xx.xx

Our investigation has determined that there are no active blocks against these IP(s); however, some messages were filtered. We have confirmed that these IP(s) are eligible for conditional mitigation, but may be subject to low daily email limits until they have established a good reputation. Please note that this mitigation does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered to a user's inbox.

Mitigation may take 24 - 48 hours to replicate completely throughout our system.

If they send standard mail like: set correct your spf, dkim, dmarc etc. I think your ip is black listed for their sistem and difficult to do something.

but may be subject to low daily email limits until they have established a good reputation.

Yep and that why f..cked up feeling a kind of discrimination if sending / using mailserver / domain to low then they decide for you and your clients as BIG company's that these mails are not normally delivered, only if you pay for the listing at them, and for low quantity mails that is a no go, so these custommers are then saying hmm if we use hotmail, gmail we have no problems..........

This is a kind of digital discriminantion for the smaller not sending much mails.

FOR Good reputation you have to have mostly more then only few mails a day. :(

They says: If you want to use bulk. Pay it. Or you can not sent any mail for advertise to inbox free. Cuz Its about the money! :) Ads never be free.(for bulk communication)
One outlook account $50/month :) And If you want to send inbox you have to pay too.

Last edited:
When sent 100-200 mail via server user to ms accounts. if recipients click its not spam, after that ask for why my mails goes spam to support team.
It's an option, but you have to do that from every ip which is blocked. Lot of work if you got multiple ip's and all ip's are blocked. Especially if that happens suddenly at the same time, which rather points to a problem on their side.

Well it's like Develop said, for every domain which uses it's own ip for it's mailservername, you need to have a seperate rDNS.

But Develop also says that he has the same issue when using that feature, and the feature is beta, so it might be wise to send in a ticket for support to see why it's going wrong when using that feature.

The faults and situation here are completely related to our settings. If you do not have comprehensive information about the server mail system and the tools that you use (I do not have one), I would recommend you to get expert advice on this. I got professional support about Server mail system. Now it works fine.

Can you share the fix or causes?

Yes but I really don't know about what was he do and used which config files.
They change lots of config etc. *(I got professional support about server mail system by hourly payment)

Back