DirectAdmin 1.53.0 Release Candidate

Please for forumadmin and forumusers.

Better to have discussion about important parts in seperate TOPICs i think

And as Richard say also others to have a simple solution to choose / switch / a flag for settings that could be different depending on which Server USE. ( so not only for SPF setting but for most important things and others. while otherwise the goal of using a SERVERcontrolpanel is missed)

Also i m sure

FOR MAIL to have a special topics and wiki docs howto's for abuse / spam / and for not being seen as spam wen sending out from server.
Sofar they are there these seems not to be enough/ or spreaded to much over forum , documentation and other websites.
While you read a lot about such problems in this forum, to much ;)

But hard to find al important parts about that together. ;)

The links to sites that are authorative for such topics example: as SPF, DMARC, DKIM should also be in the documentation, ore else asking them for a OK to have their content also in DA documentation. ( also links where you can test such things accurate) TO have a more complete overview in one place makes it better to understand and saves time for support.

Last edited:
Better to have discussion about important parts in seperate TOPICs i think
Discussions yes. But this is a beta announcement, so it's important to discus about changes or indeed in a topic which will be read before the changes are made.

Agree fully to the rest of your message.

Back