Thread: PHP version list

PHP version list

Hello,

Is there a way to get a list of what kind of PHP version is used by each domain?

For example:

Domain PHP Version
    domain1.com 5.6
    domain2.com 7.2.2
    domain3.com 5.6

Regards,
    Erik

Code:
    grep php /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/domains/*.conf
    Kind regards, Fred

Alentejo Webdesign
    Webdesign with Passion is what we do
    Web development, Hosting, Speed Optimizing & More......

Quote Originally Posted by Awd View Post
    Code:
    grep php /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/domains/*.conf
    This only shows:

php=ON
    php1_select=2
    php2_select=1

Not the selected version in plain text.

You know what your fist PHP is and second, so assume 1. PHP5 and 2. PHP7
    php=ON
    php1_select=2 (= PHP7)
    php2_select=1 (= PHP5)
    Kind regards, Fred

Alentejo Webdesign
    Webdesign with Passion is what we do
    Web development, Hosting, Speed Optimizing & More......

Quote Originally Posted by Awd View Post
    You know what your fist PHP is and second, so assume 1. PHP5 and 2. PHP7
    php=ON
    php1_select=2 (= PHP7)
    php2_select=1 (= PHP5)

I agree, for me that isn't a problem. But my other colleagues that work only with the DA portal it is.
    I hoped there was a option in the Portal to see the used/selected PHP version.

The CMD_CUSTOM_HTTPD page lists the versions, although not sure if it goes on which version the domain is on first..

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Laws View Post
    The CMD_CUSTOM_HTTPD page lists the versions, although not sure if it goes on which version the domain is on first..
    it seem sto only show the default php first no matter what domain using. for example ig 5.6 set as#1 and 7.2 as #2 it just lists each domain with the 2 options and shows (no matter what domain set to) the 1 and 2 versions as set in cutombuild.
    thought maybe would show actual domain usage there but soes not.
    maybe should request to have it show this?

http://forum.directadmin.com/showthr...356#post287356
    Last edited by dmacleo; 03-13-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    Dave M

Some time ago have I written this script:

https://github.com/poralix/directadm...main_phpver.sh

The script can be used in bash console to show which PHP version is set for a domain in Directadmin.
    You can use the script to change PHP version for a domain from pre-installed with Custombuild 2.0.

More details on usage can be found here: https://github.com/poralix/directadm...ree/master/php

It's not probably simple in usage when we deal with a bulk of domains, but still it can be used in a loop.

If there is enough interest I could re-write it to a make its usage simpler. Just let me know here or at github.com.

Quote Originally Posted by zEitEr View Post
    Some time ago have I written this script:

https://github.com/poralix/directadm...main_phpver.sh

The script can be used in bash console to show which PHP version is set for a domain in Directadmin.
    You can use the script to change PHP version for a domain from pre-installed with Custombuild 2.0.

More details on usage can be found here: https://github.com/poralix/directadm...ree/master/php

It's not probably simple in usage when we deal with a bulk of domains, but still it can be used in a loop.

If there is enough interest I could re-write it to a make its usage simpler. Just let me know here or at github.com.
    due to how I use my server(s) it prob would not help me a lot HOWEVER....from the looks of it I think it could help many others so...I would be willing to help test it if you do but I don't have many domains on mine as they are only MY domains and not customers. still the testing may help if you do.
    Dave M

Sure, we mostly work in console. The script was written first for own needs, so it's good if it can be useful for others.

I probably could update the script if you let me know how you want it to work.

if I get chance today (we got hit with tons of snow this week so plowing taking my time) I will run it and post some thoughts
    Dave M

Quote Originally Posted by zEitEr View Post
    Sure, we mostly work in console. The script was written first for own needs, so it's good if it can be useful for others.

I probably could update the script if you let me know how you want it to work.
    due to tons of snow falling that week was not able to test hope to start playing with it tomorrow.
    man... 28 inches wet snow plows hard. was in truck 34 hrs straight.
    Dave M