Qestions for new skin

davidd1

Verified User
Hello and sorry for my bad English

Yesterday I installl the new skin Evolution + Pre directadmin last.

1) In domain.com:2222/admin/mail-queue > when message stuck - i try to check V and delete some messages not work even one by one. - only when inside message i can delete it.
Mail Queue Administration.png

2) when I try to change header logo -> domain.com:2222/reseller/customize-skin -> it's say error cannot open folder /home/admin/skins when i manully open folder it's work - i think you should open this folder when install the skin.

3) domain.com2222/reseller/skins -> i check V Evolution skin and click "Apply to all" > not work (or i don't understand how to change this to all users in the server!)
also to all other resseller it's not apply.

4) Vacation Messages > domain.com:2222/user/email/vacations -> finally it's support UTF-8 and work :) (i know that i can change old skin to support utf-8 https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=364)
but - when I send email to user with Vacation the subject recive as "?????" (in english it's work OK)

also if you can - when change to "text/html" - can you provide a little cms that support "<br /> <strong> font-size" and so ...

5) filemanager domian.com:2222/user/filemanager -> in this page all the width size of the page change to very large > it's need to be that way ?

6) help icon "?" not work - in a lot's of pages (like: domain.com:2222/admin/settings -> "Server Settings" tab -> Max Request / Upload Size ?> when i click on "?" it's move to this page = https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=1969 - empty page) and more like this...

7) Plugin "ConfigServer Security & Firewall" open in all page 100% why ?

8) domian.com:2222/user/email/filters - not work (see image error)
filter.jpg

9) lot's of time i get this error! in all the pages but after i refresh the page it's work OK
this exmple only and not for email-pop page only:
Error Captured inside render on “email-pop”
Data
Route Name user/dashboard
Route Query {}
Route Params {}
User XXXX
User Level user
TypeError: Cannot read property 'rows' of undefined

10) domain.com:2222/reseller/users -> in table list the "NEXT" "1" "2" "3" "PREV" buttons are down can you copy them to up ? i need to scrool all page
and in all other pages that have this buttons..

11) this not only for the new skin:
:2222/reseller/nameservers -> in this page of our reseller's they can see culom "User(s)" in all the server -> can you disable this - I don't want that our reseller's show how much users we have in the server

also this page :2222/reseller/ip-config

I check all with Windows 10 + Chrome last.
Thank's

Some of the issues mentioned are not bug reports. I'd suggest creating separate articles for feature requests. Please try updating your skin to the latest version, most of the bugs reported should be fixed. Thank you! :)

Back