Add another standard email spam-reports@ for new users

Thank you for replay. I could not found solution. Maybe I am looking with wrong key words for search.
I always look help.directadmin.com & forum before write here. Sorry if I open topic same issues.

Last edited:
I've seen a ready solution for abuse@, postmaster@ forwarders at help.directadmin.com. So you might search it with these words. And use it if forwarders (aliases) are fine for you, or modify a script to create POP accounts the same way or with API.

I wouldn't use domain_create_post.sh, no-one in their right mind would use the {username}@{domain} address..... If people get the password, could wreck havoc, unless the account uses login keys/etc to login to DA.

But that's just me

Last edited:
I wouldn't use domain_create_post.sh, no-one in their right mind would use the {username}@{domain} address.....
That was not the intention. The domain_create_post.sh can be very well used... read the first line of the help section:
ou wish for specific default forwarders be present for new domains, for example "postmaster", you can create the script:

That was not the intention. The domain_create_post.sh can be very well used... read the first line of the help section:
Yes but, when you create a domain, no other email account is generated, you just get the {username}@{domain}, which the aliases will be attached to in this scenario.

I know you can change the
Code:
TO=${username}
line, but that doesn't help in this case.

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?
I don't know, maybe I'm missing something. You can change the "to" like you say. You can make forwarders for this "to" address after the domain is created or not?

Did you fix it like that Develop or didn't you fix it yet?

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something. You can change the "to" like you say. You can make forwarders for this "to" address after the domain is created or not?
If there's no other email account created other than {username}@{domain} upon domain creation, then the forwarder can be forwarded to either the {username} system email or an external address.....

Of course, the TO can be changeable, but it has to be hard-coded to an email address (eg. external one).

......and of course, you can optionally use the API to create the required email address after domain creation.....

Last edited:
Back