One domain to all account for create e-mail

karoltz

I am looking for a solution that will allow clients registering WHMC accounts to set up an e-mail address generally available to everyone.

And I can not find anything, we currently operate on WHMC + DirectAdmin and the possibility to share the domain to register an e-mail account for all clients is unfortunately not there.

I just want every customer to register an email account in my domain, which he gives him, and then the place counted on his account.

Does anyone know if this possibility exists in other panels to manage the hosting?
I apologize if my English is illegible.

Hello,

There is no ready solution for this. Depending on your model you should use either API+pre/post scripts in directadmin.

So if you want that a new user get one email on your domain per account then you could use post script (i.e. hooks in directadmin).

If you want to allow your users to create email accounts on your domain and their domains as well, then you will need probably use API. Or it could be aliases which can be created with post scripts.

If you want your users to create email accounts only on your domain, then you could probably use pre/post scripts+API, and every time an user creates an email on their domain it will check availability of a name on your domain and create an email account within your domain instead of their.

Something like this.

Search help.directadmin.com using post.sh pre.sh and API for details on usage.

Back