A 503 Service Unavailable error

Kir

Hi all.

At the moment my site does not work and showing 503 error.

Here're errors from the Web error log:

1. Backend error on sending request(GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1); uri(/admin/) content-length(0) (lsphp is killed?): ReceiveAckHdr: nothing to read from backend socket (LVE ID 1056), check http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?mod_lsapi_troubleshouting.html

2. Error receiving response: ReceiveResponse: receive pkg hdr failed: ReceivePkgHdr: nothing to read from backend socket (LVE ID 1056), check http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?mod_lsapi_trouble

I think the reason of this issue is overrun of Total Disk Usage limit due to emails, but i can't delete them, because in Roundcube, when i'm trying to see any email, i get error "UID SORT: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information".

Could someone help me?

Hello,

You can clean disk space using FTP, SSH, Directadmin.

Hello!

Thank you for advice.

I had to remove one of my emails for clean up some mb of disk space, because my site hasn't unnecessary files.

It's strange that hosting company, after overrun of Total Disk Usage limit, blocks access to emails too.

It's strange that hosting company, after overrun of Total Disk Usage limit, blocks access to emails too.
They still count as 'disk space', you could download all mail to your machine (POP with 'delete from server' option), that way, they'll be deleted on server.

They still count as 'disk space', you could download all mail to your machine (POP with 'delete from server' option), that way, they'll be deleted on server.

Hi!

Thank you for answer.

Would you mind telling me how can i download emails before deleting email box? Which option i should use in admin panel?

Use programs like Thunderbird, Outlook, etc

I'm agree with you, but i can't use them when the limit is exceeded, because I do not have access to the server.

It turns out that there is only one option for clean up of disk space: delete email account.

That's how Directadmin is working with disk quotas. You site files and emails are counted into disk quotas, hence you might have issues. But you still is expected to have access over IMAP/POP to download your emails.

If you don't want to store them on your side, you can configure Google or other mail service to fetch emails from your hosting account.

That's how Directadmin is working with disk quotas. You site files and emails are counted into disk quotas, hence you might have issues. But you still is expected to have access over IMAP/POP to download your emails.

If you don't want to store them on your side, you can configure Google or other mail service to fetch emails from your hosting account.

It's great, if i can download and delete emails over IMAP/POP even after the limit is exceeded.

Thank you!

This error happen for a wide variety of reasons. Normally, this error can be due to a temporary overloading or maintenance being performed on the server and it is resolved after a period of time or once another thread has been released by web-server application. In most cases this could happen (assuming there are no faults in your app) if there are long running tasks and as a result the request queue is backed up.The subsequent points serve as a possible fix, aimed toward resolving the 503 Service Unavailable Error.

• Reload (Refresh) the page
  • Scan for Malware
  • Visiting the website later
  • Contact server admin

Back