Incoming webhook per domain

petericebear

Hi,

Is it possible to create a plugin that listens to a generated url?
For instance a github incoming webhook, which fires a bash-script that the user had entered in a textarea.

In this case we can leverage auto-deployments on every code commit.

Greetings,
Peter

Hello Peter,

All pages and URLs within Directadmin can be accessed only with username/password. So I guess it's not what you need.

You can use the API https://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=657 The API command allows api developers to execute shell command as the user through DA. The default for this will be off, so if you need it, it will have to be turned on in the directadmin.conf

Hi Alex,

Unfortunatly I am looking for something to build a solution that triggers a deployment based on an incoming webhook by github for instance.
In that case on a deployment of new code it can be automaticly updated to the server.

So API integration is not particular an option, then I would have to build something like a SaaS or something for the API access.
That is not my intention, is there not a way that DirectAdmin can listen to urls? Seems so weird that webhook integration is not possible.

Greetings,
Peter

I don't understand why do you want to use Directadmin for it? Why don't you use git with git-shell installed on DA server?

Or Apache+PHP at least?

Back