Problem with let´s encrypt 1.1.1

darkbear

Verified User
I just finish installed DA's pre-release and skin, plugin.

after that, I try to get my wildcard ssl cert, however I got this error message:
"Your connection has timed out

Details

Either your request was invalid or the program hasn't completed your request.
Please notify the server admin"

And I can't finish my request for wildcard, but after that, I try to un-checked wildcard and get my ssl cert...
I have no any problem, why?

P.S: my server have Comodo WAF 2.22 and ConfigServer Firewall&Security, but I don't think that is their problem

And I check my directadmin's error log:
2018:05:10-19:27:00: Timeout (timeout=300) from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx : last flagged: getlock(./data/users/admin/domains.list, 'ListFile::readFile') : finished

Thanks

Last edited:
No, all dns in same server, thanks

and I just try to buy a new domain, and it 100% sure full DNS @same server, and it still got same error, but when I try It with normal way(without wildcard checked yes) and it working normally.

Last edited:
I´m affraid there are still some bugs (with pre binaries and latest evolution skin).
I can create a wildcard ssl, but when visiting a subdomain, I still get an SSL warning.

With another domain I use "old" way, without wildcard, domain is checked, www is checked, but it generates only a certificate for domain, not for www.

So that mean this plugin is still testing, I hope our report can help them

Here is some error log from my directadmin's error.log

2018:05:11-11:12:50: Send:sendData(/CMD_PLUGINS): attempted to send 67505 bytes, but only 327 were delivered
2018:05:11-11:15:47: SSL Socket write error (ret=-1): Some I/O error occurred. The OpenSSL error queue may contain more information on the error. If the error queue is empty (i.e. ERR_get_error() returns 0), ret can be used to find out more about the error: If ret == 0, an EOF was observed that violates the protocol. If ret == -1, the underlying BIO reported an I/O error (for socket I/O on Unix systems, consult errno for details).
openssl error queue:
empty error queue. ret=-1
errno: Broken pipe

2018:05:11-11:15:47: Error while sending ./data/skins/enhanced/images/favicon.ico. Sent 0
2018:05:11-11:16:51: Timeout (timeout=450) from ***.***.***.*** : last flagged: getlock(./data/users/admin/domains.list, 'ListFile::readFile') : finished

With another domain I use "old" way, without wildcard, domain is checked, www is checked, but it generates only a certificate for domain, not for www.

I was unable to reproduce this issue. Are you sure www was not unchecked?

You can't checked domain without www, because it will warning you to check it.

Yes I am sure, but maybe it was related to the same "error" as mentioned before (I did send you a private message about). Other domains work well.

After updating to 1.1.1 version automatic renewal has errors:

Generating 4096 bit RSA key for let's encrypt account...
openssl genrsa 4096 > "/usr/local/directadmin/conf/letsencrypt.key"
Generating RSA private key, 4096 bit long modulus
.++
................................................++
e is 65537 (0x10001)
Response is empty. Command:
/usr/local/bin/curl --connect-timeout 10 -k --silent -i -X POST -H 'Content-Type: application/jose+json' --data "{"protected": "}" "https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/new-acct"
Exiting...
<br>

Reverting back to 1.0.22 version solve this problem and certificate is generated, please test before release

Back