Default domain setup with ssl and letsencrypte

jordivn

Verified User
Hi all,

Running da for an few years now, I'm adding extra's to be more exclusive to my customers.
One of these extras is enabling autodiscover by default. This is done by adding a view files in /usr/local/directadmin/data/templates/default/ and adding some dns records.

autodiscover works only on an secure connection (443, ssl), thats why i would like to enable this by default. So i added some code to /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/domain_create_post.sh to run letsencrypt with the domain.
But when creating an new domain the default setting of ssl is off, and the sercure connection is never used. I did try changing the setting before run letsencrypt in /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/USERNAME/domains/DOMAIN.conf but then the private_html is an symbolic link instead of an own folder.

Does anyone know if there is an default template which can be customized for the defailt domain settings? (ssl=on,prive_html=nonsymbolic)

Tanks in advance

That's a nice little feature that I completely missed. That's one thing I can skip with new users, thanks ;)

Back