Firefox under Linux

youds

Verified User
Hi

I just updated to the new public beta skin, activated it through the control panel now it says:

Oops... something went wrong!
Problems loading the skin appeared for 3rd time in a row. Please contact tech support for troubleshooting.

Now how to change it back...

Code:
[root@london1 skins]# rm -rf evolution
[root@london1 skins]# cp -r enhanced evolution

I'd obviously not done the pre-release binaries trying again now.

Code:
cd /root/
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/poralix/directadmin-utils/master/core/update_evolution.sh
chmod 755 update_evolution.sh
./update_evolution.sh

Got the job done.

It's working great, switched back to Enhanced to configure CSF but overall am very impressed. I could see the plugin installed but no idea how to get to it.

Hi

It would seem I had to log out and log back in to get the CSF LFD link in my list of plugins.

Only comment I've got so far is that for usability, to login as user it should be apparent from the list users page, instead of the actual list user page.

Great work though. Couldn't be more impressed!

Kind regards

Hi

Upon logging in as a user the title bar says "none - vnone" where there is a 404 error message after using CustomBuild plugin. Just a pointer.

Other than that had no problems with my setup at all.

Kind regards

So at my count there are 2 comments to make so far:
- 1) Easier access to "Login as user" button
- 2) 404 error page for plugins displays "none - vnone" in title bar.

Other than that I can't fault it!

Great work guys.

Last edited:
Can't replicate the issue. It was when LVE manager was installed as a plugin but packages were not installed on system. Only thing I can replicate is if I visit a 404 page the "YOU ARE HERE" text is blank.

Also, no space next to Language drop down for the DA placeholder text.

Kind regards

Back