Skin Options Reset to internal defaults

jet1972

Verified User
Feature request:

There shoud be Reset to internal defaults in Skin Options-menu.

This function should reset or better delete or rename saved skin config.

This would be fast and easy way to reset the settings to internal defaults.

Last edited:
It is there already :) Customize Evolution skin section.

Where? :)

admin » Import / Manage Skins » Customize Skin ?

Need it in User level.

Reseller level->Reseller tools->Customize Evolution theme

Users do not have ability to change the logo/colors of the skin. It's reseller who sets the skin appearance for their users. Thank you! :)

The problem is that when I have configured Evelution skin as User and and managed to get it broken due some bugs in the new skin I want an easy way to reset all User specific setting do default.

The problem is that when I have configured Evelution skin as User and and managed to get it broken due some bugs in the new skin I want an easy way to reset all User specific setting do default.

What kind of bugs? It would be great to get them reported :) I am still not sure what settings would you like to reset. May you attach a screenshot?

Tried to explain it months ago..

So here it is again:

The first bug in the Dashboard:

1. Click on the Direct Admin web control panel image on the top left.

Now the "Dashboard" should be visible.

2. Click on Edit (widget)

3. Delete widgets with the x on the widgets corner

4. Click on the Direct Admin web control panel image on the top left

Voila! It got broken!

Error Captured inside render on “”
Data
Route Name user/dashboard

Last edited:
Please check it now in the latest version of the skin. That shouldn't happen anymore. Please try cleaning browser's local storage before that. Thank you!

Yes, now it don't let remove all widgets.

The widgets are still missing and causing still the error if I open a user accont where all widgets were earlier removed.

How to fix this?? The Skin Options -> Reset All function should have build in "healing system" aka reset to internal defaults for this kind of situations.

After updating to 1.62.4 today, I noticed the new skin (love it!) and then somehow altered it to look like this. Unfortunately I can't get it back to the way it was after the update. Any suggestions?Capture.PNG

Any suggestions?
please do not double post
for future reading

Back