bind virtual subdomain wilcard into domain

boomba

Hi
i want bind domain add to directadmin automaticly from request dns to my server , i developed blog hoster and make website in subdomain using php and willcard but i want create one tools for set dns into my server and connectivity into my subdomain parked in willcard for example www.subdomain.site.domain connectivity after set dns to my server from www.newdomain.domain blogs is created wizard from registeration form and access too panel and registered domain request's in mysql my subdomain's has virtual subdirectory using willcard
My Subdomains Contain is not directory and subdomains created by willcard Virtual subdomains
Thanks Regards

i created blog system and my users after registration form access the subsite via subdomain willcard , but now i want generate one service for connectivity domains to blog's via dns
for example ns1.site.com and ns2.site.com
My question is how i can connectivity domains after set dns zone for domain in virtual host via custom named conf and http conf from linux or directadmin for set domain's into subdomains for access in blog's ?

for example : i need to connect user domains into user blogs www.user.site.com url's
blog users access via name.site.com

Check the link from my earlier post and let us know whether it helps or not.

Sorry, no idea what you are asking about. Probably someone else can help you.

Back