hi
i want to create email for my parked domain
how can i do it?
for example :
i have domaine 1.com
and domain 2.com is parked on 1.com
my directadmin account is 1.com
how can i create [email protected] ?

I'm not sure if it's the best method, but you could create domain 2.com as a normal domain, then use a redirect to point everything to domain 1.com. In that case you can create e-mail adresses for 2.com since only all web traffic is redirected.

This will work, but again, not sure if that's the best method.
Not sure why you would want a [email protected] if you are not using that domain either. :)

Hello,

All email accounts for aliased/parked domains share disk and mail folders across all aliased/parked domains. It means [email protected] and [email protected] will have one and the same password and share all the emails in their folders.

So the only way to get it working is to follow the idea suggested by Richard.

Hello,

All email accounts for aliased/parked domains share disk and mail folders across all aliased/parked domains. It means [email protected] and [email protected] will have one and the same password and share all the emails in their folders.

So the only way to get it working is to follow the idea suggested by Richard.
Hi
I have the same problem as parsibox and want to create an email for one of my parked domains.
Your last reply is for 5 years ago and I want to know the only way to do this job is still like the way you siad in 2018 or Directadmin have now a option for creating email for parked Domains?

Hello,

The replies are still valid. Directadmin does not allow creating a separate email account for parked or aliased domains.

Hi
I have the same problem as parsibox and want to create an email for one of my parked domains.
Your last reply is for 5 years ago and I want to know the only way to do this job is still like the way you siad in 2018 or Directadmin have now a option for creating email for parked Domains?

Back