Let's encrypt Wildcard - Cloudflare

ShinJii

Verified User
Hi,
I had a problem 5 minutes ago and I remembered that I have cloudflare in domain so I copy-paste this TXT (which Let'sEncrypt added in DA) record from DNS and re-run challenge - now it works but now I'm thinking if will it work or I will have to change this dns record in cloudflare again every 60 days?...

Hello,

Yes, you will have to change this dns record in cloudflare again every 60 days

Yes, you have to update the DNS records in your cloudflare account again..

Hi,
Anything new about that? Maybe directadmin gave integration with CF and it's now possible to do this automatically?

Yes, I did this just yesterday, also with Cloudflare. I did not have to copy any DNS records; once I moved my domain's DNS to Cloudflare (this is what I did that for), in DirectAdmin I could choose LetsEntrypt > Wildcard > Cloudflare, and then had to create an API token. I was a bit surprised that it just worked immediately.

If you don't see the option to choose an external DNS provider, you might need to update your DirectAdmin?

I hope somebody can help me with this. I read through the instructions and still have no idea what to do. I just need to install Let's Encrypt install on a domain using CloudFlare's DNS.
Note, you will need to use the good 'ol Evo theme for this.....

Back