Thread: Disabled functions doesn't work on fpm-php while ssl is on

Disabled functions doesn't work on fpm-php while ssl is on

Hi all,

I putted below command in the /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/myuser/PHP/PHP-fpm72.conf to exclude shell_exec() function from disable_functions.

Code:
    php_admin_value[disable_functions] = exec,system,passthru,proc_close,proc_open,dl,popen,show_source,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,posix_getpwuid,posix_setpgid,posix_setsid,posix_setuid,posix_setgid,posix_seteuid,posix_setegid,posix_uname
    And it was working until I set an SSL certification on my domain, Now shell_exec() is disabled again and my website doesn't work.

Please help me to fix this issue.
    Thanks in advance

Did you reload php-fpm? Also: do you have disable functions active in the main .ini file? If so, you can't overwrite the main disable functions. If a function is disabled in the main .ini file, you can't enable it back on with the php_admin_value setting per user.

Hello,

Once disabled globally in php.ini the list of disabled functions can not be changed on per domain bases. When we have the same needs we don't use disable_functions globally, we add it into fpm-php template and manage it there.