expiry date certificates - Let's encrypt

Sapphire

Hi,

Due to problems with a server, I had to restore the entire server here as a backup. Annoying, but that goes well.

However, since then the certificates have not been automatically renewed. I think it's because the "new" server does not know what the end dates are.

Is it possible to request the expiry date of the certificate from all domain names by SSH? This is how I want to avoid missing a certificate.

I accidentally wrote out to receive e-mails from Let's encrypt and recently you do not have to enter an e-mail address anymore so I can not check it.

Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I can not find anything and can not formulate my question correctly. Apologies.

Hello,

I believe a Directadmin has a bug and some meta-data gets lost during export/import of users.

All the users with domains with Let's Encrypt certs should have the file:

/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/userbob/domains/example.net.cert.creation_time

where:

- userbob - a fake username
- example.net - a fake domain name

and if the file does not exist Diretadmin won't try to renew a cert. That's how it is working.

You can create the files manually and add 100 into there, e.g.

Code:
echo 100 > /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/[B]userbob[/B]/domains/[B]example.net.[/B]cert.creation_time

and during the next nightly tally Diretadmin will try to renew a cert for example.net.

Go through all existing domains/users and complete it.

Thanks for your answer,

unfortunately I still have to check every user whether they had requested the ssl. I will then take care of it manually. Thanks!

Sure, you will need to check all the users manually

I would expect the user userbob with example.net to have a cert from Let's Encrypt if there is a file /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/userbob/domains/example.net.san_config on a server.

You can create a list by running this command:

Code:
ls -la /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/domains/*.san_config

and compare results from this one:

Code:
ls -la /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/*/domains/*.cert.creation_time

and create all the missing *.cert.creation_time files.

Thanks zEitEr,

This is wat I needed! I'll check the domains now, and wil renew the ones who didn't go automaticly!

Back