200+ domains Let's encrypt bash script or plugin?

Silvan

Verified User
Ok i'm trying to fix SSL let's encrypt for hundreds of domains. But a little stuck.

Tried: ./letsencrypt.sh mydomainhere.com
Result: Certificate for mydomainhere.com has been created successfully!
But it's not working?

----

Let's encrypt is working fine under SSL Certificates if i create one there. But this i no task todo for 300+ sites.

----

Option 2:
Maybe there is a plugin for this?

Hope someone has a good solution!

I do not see anything regarding autoletsencrypt in your initial post. Did you create another thread on it?

I do not see anything regarding autoletsencrypt in your initial post. Did you create another thread on it?

Wel only not the auto part, i want it on specific domains (but all from one user). Not on the whole server.

Any idea for that?

letsencrypt.sh was never intended to change your SSL settings. It's used to generate SSL cert only. Regarding request + enable ssl - that's what autoletsencypt.sh does, and that's why I provided it as an example of how to do it :) Please let us know if you still have questions on that. Thank you!

letsencrypt.sh was never intended to change your SSL settings. It's used to generate SSL cert only. Regarding request + enable ssl - that's what autoletsencypt.sh does, and that's why I provided it as an example of how to do it :) Please let us know if you still have questions on that. Thank you!

Its not working.. because i'm reading its only for the complete server?

That's why i'm still at the first question: How to do it in bulk, but NOT every domain on the server?

Hello,

At least you could try it.....

1. Download http://files.directadmin.com/services/all/letsencrypt/autoletsencrypt.sh to /root/

2. Change

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]for u in `ls /usr/local/directadmin/data/users`; do

[/COLOR]to

Code:
for u in [B]userbob[/B]; do[COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR]

in autoletsencrypt.sh where userbob should be replaced with your own username for which you want to create certs..

3. run it

Code:
sh ./autoletsencrypt.sh

with 300+ sites you might:

- hit a limit on requests/domains
- run into an issue with validating domain, when ~90 domains passed validation and it fails with a next domain.... guess what happens then? You will need to start again... and hit a limit...

Back