DirectAdmin 1.55.0 RC1

It's happening on all my domains. I checked in one domain there was an empty .htaccess file.
I even deleted it, but still domain.com does not forward to www.domain.com

EDIT: However I cannot find any mod rewrite rules on the virtual zone files that is transferring domain.com to www.domain.com
I used to have this in the past

Code:
        <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\. [NC]
        RewriteRule (.*) https://www.%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
        </IfModule>

But I should not use that anymore because of the new features in Directadmin 1.55

Option will be changed in 1.55.1 to your request :D:

NOTE: This feature's implementation may change for 1.55.1, for a different design.
As this decision was made after RC1 was pushed, we'll leave this feature as-is for now.
If you're a skin designer, you may want to hold off until 1.55.1 before add the changes, since the variable names/tokens may be removed.

I'm missing a fix I reported via the ticket system.
Which was when from a admin or reseller package for example the SSH access was removed, the option was not removed on user level for the customers. So when you checked a customer they could still have ssh in the options, while it was not present anymore in their package.
Or was this already fixed in the previous release? Not sure anymore.
Sorry, no, it didn't make it in.
The internal changes are a bit messy, but I'll get it in before the next release.
My main concern is performance, in case many Resellers have many Users, and resetting that data for all of them could be slow (either way, it's my problem).

John

Back