Missing Evolution stylesheets after fresh DirectAdmin install

Gta-multi

Verified User
Hi there,

I just installed DirectAdmin and when i enabled the Evolution skin it showed some parts of the theme i guess. But it's missing styles for sure.
Tried reinstalling the theme but that doesn't help. Anybody has an idea?

Images shown below.

Thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2018-11-23 om 14.30.13.png
Schermafbeelding 2018-11-23 om 14.30.04.png
Schermafbeelding 2018-11-23 om 14.30.21.png

Do you have any console errors? Is that the latest version of the skin? If you'd like it to be checked ASAP, I'd recommend creating a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com.

There are no error logs in /var/log/directadmin/* and also the browser console shows no errors.

May you open a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com with login details to check it on the system? Thank you!

If anyone else runs into this issue, please run DA in debug mode 100.
There is a fall-back method where DA should still be using an internal hard-coded mimetypes list, and even after removing the /etc/mime.types files, I'm still not able to reproduce the issue.
We'd be looking for something like this in the output:
Code:
Couldn't figure out the filetype of ./data/skins/evolution/assets/css/app.css from the main mime.types file, so used a static/internal list: 'text/css'
only you'd probably see something else if it's not working.. maybe:
Code:
Couldn't figure out the filetype of ./data/skins/evolution/assets/css/app.css

Keep in mind that a fresh 1.54.1 install is giving you an older version of Evolution. It's still being polished up, and we always have the latest version in the pre-release binaries, so updating those may resolve any Evolution issues.

In any case, Martynas has added a few extra checks to CustomBuild to also ensure the /etc/mime.types exists at install time, so either way, future installs really shouldn't hit this anymore.

John

Back