Direct Admin for professional hosting?

driftux

Hi, I plan to have about 10-20 servers with several thousands of domains and need a control panel to manage all the hosting environment professionally.
I have some question is Direct Admin suite my needs:

1. Can I set in virtualmin server template or per domain limitations of sending email:
a) from one mailbox let to send 50 emails per 10 minutes
b) from one mailbox let to send till 200 emails per 1 hour
c) from one domain let to send 500 emails per 1 hour
d) one email can contain up to 50 recieptiens (this means one email = one recieptient)

2. Sending email from website
a) from one website would be possible to send 50 emails per 10 minutes and 300 emails per 1 hour. If the limits are crossed all emails would be rejected.
b) if email queue will consist more thant 10 000 emails, email service for that domain will be stopped and all emails will be deleted AND domain account will be disabled. If emails go with SMTP auth from website, this mailbox will be disabled.

3. Website virus. Most of the user uses vulnarable CMS's and their being infected quite quickly. Suddenly cripto currenciences starting to generating, o other strange things happen. Server gets very slow, because one website starting to generate 99% of CPU. I need to automatically block that website or account from executing such activities or sending spam (I wrote above).

4. Can I allow visit website only from specific countries? Is there any host using GEO-IP modules or smth?

I need functions that can easy the administrator job with limiting bad activities. Or when the problem arises it could easely be controled, enabled/disabled and so on.
I need not only control panel to manage the domains, but also do automatically a lot of functions of prevention.

Thanks.

Back