no php selector in ANY skin

dmacleo

Verified User
reinstalled DA on vps twice to verify. also recompiled all php versions multiple times.

been a few months since ran a DA server but didn't the domains (in section where choose http folder private or linked area) used to have a selector for primary and secondary php versions?
php 1 and php 2 type of setup.
this install on vps has no second option, just once selector to choose versions.
could have sworn used to have option of setting php1 and php2 for each domain then any websites used the php.ini needed.
tested this on all default skins including latest skin.

was there a change I missed or am I having actual issue?

Attachments

• php.PNG
    php.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 75
May I ask you why do you need 2nd php to be shown? Usually customers only want .php files to be executed with the php version they choose.

May I ask you why do you need 2nd php to be shown? Usually customers only want .php files to be executed with the php version they choose.

I have pretty odd situation (server just for my domains) and the little more flexibility helped me with subs running under main domain account ( vs creating sep user and sub setup ) for some older php scripts I needed. and really I can, at this time, prob not even need to use those scripts.
not something most of customer base would really use.
really pretty much a one-off situation.
I can always just create sep users for each sub run that way.
no real big deal just caught me unawares. thought maybe I had an install problem so wanted to make sure.

Back