Quotas not being recalculated

krisiskris

Verified User
Good morning all,

I'm having trouble with mail quota on a new server I installed recently running DirectAdmin 1.55.0, with DoveCote 2.3.2.1 and Exim 4.91.

Whenever I change a user's mailbox quota the change isn't being recalculated for some reason. For instance, I had a user which I migrated from a different DA server. His mailbox used to have a quota of 100MB and was full. I changed this to 250MB but RoundCube is still showing 100% usage and won't accept new mails, causing everything to bounce.

I've tried "doveadm quota recalc -u [email protected]" which exists without error but doesn't change anything. I've even rebooted the server to try to and fix the issue, without any succes.

Do you guys have an idea on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance
Kris

If it's donen today, maybe your tally has not run yet. If you need to fix that now, login to SSH and issue this command:
Code:
echo "action=tally&value=[B]username[/B]&type=user" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
then the tally will run and after a couple of minutes you should see the correct value.

Hello Kris,

Check the files

/etc/virtual/domain.ltd/passwd
/etc/virtual/domain.ltd/quota

and see whether or not you have new values for quotas there. It should be something like:

- /etc/virtual/domain.ltd/passwd

user:$1$i*****:1030:12::/home/username/imap/domain.ltd/user:/bin/false:userdb_quota_rule=*:bytes=250M

and

- /etc/virtual/domain.ltd/quota

user:262144000

Back