SFP record not possible to include more domains

tim427

Verified User
See screenshot:
MRofJdz.png

I'd made mention of that issue in my thread on SPF-related matters. That said, including multiple domains is risky because of the hard limit of 10 mechanisms for SPF. If all you are using is includes then that is potentially fine but if you go over 10 before the -all is reached then it will be ignored.

I'd made mention of that issue in my thread on SPF-related matters. That said, including multiple domains is risky because of the hard limit of 10 mechanisms for SPF. If all you are using is includes then that is potentially fine but if you go over 10 before the -all is reached then it will be ignored.

Thats why ipaddresses (blocks) are preffered ip4 and ip6. ( is also faster no need for resolving first) ( ok if changing you have to keep docu/admin for them)
I don't see those possibylity in the drowdowns??

Last edited:
Hmm yes, the IPv4/IPv6 dropdown section seems to be completely blank in that screenshot.

Oo8ruCE.png

It's supposed to look like this currently, which allows you to easily add IPv4/IPv6 mechanisms. One of the changes I'd requested in the thread I linked was a similar structure for a and include mechanisms to make it more readily apparent what those fields do.

On a side note, the tooltips seem to be bugged right now. The tooltips seem to spawn several hundreds of pixels below the tooltip icon itself, making them only possible to read if you're viewing the first two. I had just installed the latest copy of Evolution so it's an issue that popped up since I last looked at the SPF window.

Last edited:
It should be fine now. Please check :) Thank you for your input!

Back