Thread: Empty users list after creating new user

Question Empty users list after creating new user

In evolution skin, it seems there is a bug after creating a new user inside reseller account.
    First, I go to "List users" inside "account manager". All users are visible here. But just after creating a new user, DA redirects me to the same page as before "https://srv1.parniahost.com:4041/reseller/users", but this time with no data. Users list is empty!

I was unable to reproduce it. Is it latest version of DA/skin? Would it be possible to get steps to reproduce the problem and access (it can be empty reseller)? If yes, a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com would be great. Please make sure you're having no errors in console of your browser.
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    I was unable to reproduce it. Is it latest version of DA/skin? Would it be possible to get steps to reproduce the problem and access (it can be empty reseller)? If yes, a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com would be great. Please make sure you're having no errors in console of your browser.
    Both DA/Skin are in the latest version. Also, there is no error in browser console!
    Steps are:
    1- Login as admin
    2- List reseller
    3- Select one reseller
    4- Login to that reseller
    5- Create new user
    6- Auto-redirect to "List users" just after creating new user
    7- Empty list as below
    Capture2.JPG

If I refresh the page, result is as same as before. But if I hint address bar and press enter, a full list of users is visible at the same URL.
    Last edited by mbsmt; 01-22-2019 at 11:15 PM.

I was unable to reproduce it. Would it be possible to get access to the server to check it live?
    Martynas Bendorius
    MB Martynas IT. Professional server management company. Official DirectAdmin, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed and Comodo partners.

Quote Originally Posted by smtalk View Post
    I was unable to reproduce it. Would it be possible to get access to the server to check it live?
    I will give enough information for you in a private ticket.

It has been a race-condition, should be fine now in latest version of the skin
    Martynas Bendorius