Empty users list after creating new user

mbsmt

Verified User
In evolution skin, it seems there is a bug after creating a new user inside reseller account.
First, I go to "List users" inside "account manager". All users are visible here. But just after creating a new user, DA redirects me to the same page as before "https://srv1.parniahost.com:4041/reseller/users", but this time with no data. Users list is empty!

I was unable to reproduce it. Is it latest version of DA/skin? Would it be possible to get steps to reproduce the problem and access (it can be empty reseller)? If yes, a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com would be great. Please make sure you're having no errors in console of your browser.

I was unable to reproduce it. Is it latest version of DA/skin? Would it be possible to get steps to reproduce the problem and access (it can be empty reseller)? If yes, a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com would be great. Please make sure you're having no errors in console of your browser.

Both DA/Skin are in the latest version. Also, there is no error in browser console!
Steps are:
1- Login as admin
2- List reseller
3- Select one reseller
4- Login to that reseller
5- Create new user
6- Auto-redirect to "List users" just after creating new user
7- Empty list as below
Capture2.JPG

If I refresh the page, result is as same as before. But if I hint address bar and press enter, a full list of users is visible at the same URL.

Last edited:
I was unable to reproduce it. Would it be possible to get access to the server to check it live?

It has been a race-condition, should be fine now in latest version of the skin :)

Back